Suppliers on EduBuy Contracts
All suppliers listed on EduBuy contracts have to meet one fundamental requirement:
- They must have been awarded a public contract as a result of a fair, transparent and compliant public procurement process undertaken by one or more of the EduBuy partners.
- Suppliers cannot subscribe to the site to promote themselves or their products on EduBuy.
- Suppliers are not asked for any financial contribution for inclusion on EduBuy.
- Only by offering their most competitive prices and terms for their goods and services during a public tender process can suppliers have an opportunity to be awarded a contract.
- Any suppliers who wish to express an interest in supplying the public sector via the contracts let by the EduBuy partners should click on the following logos to find out how to participate in forthcoming tender exercises with each partner organisation;